Saturday, September 02, 2006

I Crack Myself Up

So, I'm in the bathroom and I can hear these kids on the street talking trash. They're being really loud and obnoxious, but are obviously posturing and just doing the high school kid thing. So I go into the office and can still hear them loud and clear (they were RIGHT under the office window), and they are being really crass. So, instead of yelling at them, I got a piece of bread and I flicked pieces of it one by one out the window (while I was hidden below the window). After a few pieces, the really loud one finally says, "Dude! Someone's throwing stuff at me!" And then it was, "It was a leaf, man." "No, man, I got hit with something too!" "Dude, it's a piece of bread!" "I got hit with a piece of bread too!" "Who throws bread, man?"

Heh heh.

They moved away.

Yep, me and my bread. Watch out, street thugs.

No comments: