Sunday, September 03, 2006

Better!

Mostly.

The second round of antibiotics (Keflex) worked much better and finally everything is returning to its normal color and etc. Still hurting a little, and still not quite right, but definitely on the road to recovery. Thank god for strong antibiotics!

Anyway. The day was not really very productive, but sort of. And we did a lot of resting, and we went swimming at the new gym. And I'm making our favorite soup for dinner. So all's good.

Next week: back into full swing. I'm ready! Work, business, creativity... I'm feeling much better all around. I just have to remember to take it easy and not crash again, but I'm definitely feeling back on top of things (mostly). It'll be a busy week, but I'm hoping to kick butt in all areas.

Thanks, Universe, for helping me get better, for this wonderful safe place to live, for creative opportunities, and for all the great things coming down the pipeline. As my horoscope for this month says, it's all about me right now! I'll take it!

No comments: