Sunday, November 09, 2008

The Sort Of Holiday Fun I Like

Nymeth over at Things Mean A Lot is co-hosting a Book Blogger Holiday Swap.

Blog about books? Want to have some Secret Santa fun? Here's how:

"You sign up by sending an e-mail to xmasswap08 at gmail. You have until the 18th of November to do so. You will then be randomly assigned as another blogger’s Secret Santa.What you have to do next is send that person a little something - it can be a book, a journal or bookmark, a box of Christmas cookies, a mixed CD, whatever you can think of. It doesn't have to be anything pricey, of course. Second hand books are perfectly acceptable, as are homemade gifts."

For the rest of the details, go check out Nymeth's post. And sign up!

**
In other news, we did not get the apartment, which is just as well because last night we sort of decided that it wasn't quite right for whatever reason. I think we just need another week or two to sort of see what else is out there, and get used to the idea.

Also, I found a new book to read, and am much happier. The world is righting itself. Thank goodness.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I am glad to hear that you'll be getting away from the mold soon! I'm sure you will find the right place before too long.

Ana S. said...

Thanks so much for spreading the word, Daphne. And I love that picture you posted!

I hope you find a great apartment soon.