Monday, September 08, 2008

Book: Brimstone (Now With Vlog!)

How embarrassing. Anyway. We got Flip cameras at work and I needed to try it out.

So, if you really want to know more about this book: it's a typical thriller, only better than most, I think. Really good death scenes, good creep factor, the wonderful Agent Pendergast, etc. I really enjoyed it.

Anyway, I won't embarrass myself any more with this post, but hopefully this 'vlog' is amusing. I'll post others sometimes since I can't help but be a little bit of a ham. I'm not sure this is a good thing.

3 comments:

Kate said...

That's so awesome and fun! I'd like to see your cats too.

Allison said...

That is great. You are very well spoken and the camera is so clear! I can't wait to see more videos.

I was going to add you on GoodReads, but I don't know what state you are from originally (unless it's CA).

Daphne said...

Oregon! :)

Thanks for your interest!