Friday, February 29, 2008

Here Comes The Sun

Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right
Little darlin' it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darlin' it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right ...

Yay! What a difference a few days of sun makes, you know? I went out for a short walk today and was filled with gratefulness for my life.
  • Warm sun on my black sweater... so warm and cozy!
  • A nice place to work, good job, wonderful people
  • My sweet Terri, getting better all the time (we'll take subtle improvement!)
  • Healthy-ish elderly kitties. They are such loves.
  • My brain seems to have turned back on and class is getting easier
  • I'm not as worried about nursing school -- something will happen to make it work
  • Visions of a Little in the art room...
  • Comfy jeans, cute plaid shoes
  • No school next Thursday!
  • Taxes are done!
  • Signs that good things are coming our way. I have faith that this will be a good year.

Oh, I forgot to add: it's Friday!

No comments: