Monday, January 07, 2008

WTF??

Can't tell which way is up? Welcome to my day...

Today was bad. It started off bad, it was bad most of the day, then I realized I forgot an appointment after work (and got the, "...um, we had an appointment, right?" phone call... always so uplifting...), so it was bad then too.

Now I feel crummy. Worse than crummy. Wretched. Leftovers from a wretched, crummy, messy, no-good day. Grump. Grump, grump, grump.

Cups were broken. Projects were done, and re-done. Envelopes were re-stuffed. Traffic was bad. Doors would not open (literally). Appointments were forgotten. And now, my house is full of eye-stinging onion fumes.

I'm making a big pot of curry noodles and then plopping down to hopefully get over the grump. And then we'll have Jell-O Cook-n-Serve pudding. Because days like this need pudding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have JUST rediscovered pudding!!!! pudding fixes bad days. increases world peace. how could i ever have lived without it???