Sunday, January 06, 2008

25 Things I Never Get Tired Of

Here's one of them...


From Jan Lemen. I like lists. You know this. You don't have to read it if you're tired of my lists.
  1. Making lists.
  2. Rain, especially if I can hear it through windows or on the roof.
  3. Reading. Reading anything.
  4. Hot showers with yummy scrubs.
  5. Watching the kitties' antics.
  6. Terri's jokes (practical and otherwise).
  7. Walking to Long's.
  8. Popcorn with Spike (how much do I love Spike? I'm seriously considering this. That's how much).
  9. Fresh sheets.
  10. New lipstick.
  11. The first sizzle of onion in the pan.
  12. Taking photos (even if they're not very good).
  13. Mashed potatoes. Potatoes in any form (exception: the year in Finland. I got tired of them then).
  14. Beethoven.
  15. Going to aquariums.
  16. Laughing with my best friend.
  17. Hearing, "Great job!"
  18. Looking at art supplies.
  19. New haircuts (I rarely keep the same hairstyle for more than a few months. This current one may be an exception!)
  20. Really good spooky stories/books/movies.
  21. Baby animals. How could you ever get tired of baby animals? I mean, really?
  22. Trying new recipes.
  23. Storm-watching.
  24. Camping.
  25. Tide-pool exploring.

That wasn't so bad, was it?

No comments: