Friday, January 11, 2008

Mondo Beyondo Part II

What new growth is waiting for you this year?

From Superhero Journal:

"I prefer starting the year off with declaring what I want to draw into my life and let those items entice me into action. Sometimes the difference here exists in language. For example, instead of saying, "I want to get rid of these saddle bags" it might inspire you more to say, "My intention is to feed my body beautiful, whole foods and swim twice a week." Or, instead of a vague, "Stop watching tv" you might present an inspiring alternative for yourself: "My intention is to read or knit each night after dinner and complete all of my unfinished craft projects by May."

It's up to you, whatever gets you going people! This is what works for me.

After you list your intentions, let's do the list that is truly Mondo Beyondo status. What are the things you are wanting to manifest that are almost too scary to even write down? The ones that elicit a gremlin response of "You can't have that!" or "Who are you to ask for that?" or "Fat chance. That will never happen. You're not a good enough....(fill in the blank)"

Are you nervous? You should be. This list should be a bit dangerous. It should make you feel a little shy and excited. Butterflies abound.
**

Well, I’ve already made my list of ‘intentions’, but here are a few things I would like to see at year’s end. I many more hopes and dreams for the year, but these are the ones that are about just me.

This time next year:

* I successfully completed all my nursing prerequisites and am ready to start part-time nursing studies! (that’s the scary one)
* I created art of all kinds that made *me* happy .
* We know when and how we’re going to start our family! (another scary one)
* We are getting ready to move into a house.
* I ran three races (pace does not matter!).
* I stayed healthy and joyful throughout the year. This is the one I want the most.

No comments: