Friday, December 14, 2007

Prayers

Tiger Lily's prayers are answered... the heater is on...

My prayers are usually answered. Sometimes they are not answered in the way I expect. Usually it involves me having to look at something in a new way. Or change a bad habit.

Darn those mysterious ways.

I suppose, however, that when you've been searching for an answer, a direction -- and the answer or direction comes to you, you would be a dummy to not take the hint.

Related/unrelated: I don't mind events/situations/meetings/etc. I do not mind being there. I do mind the time it takes to TRAVEL there. I wish I could be a time traveller. I wish I could just snap my fingers and arrive, and then snap my fingers and be back home.

That would solve a lot of my problems. OK, c'mon people. I need a wormhole. Stat.

No comments: