Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone (a day late). Wasn't it a beautiful day?

We went for a walk in the gorgeous sunny weather and took in the autumn leaves.
And said hello to the neighbors. Hullo, neighbor.

Then it was time to eat. Including homemade green bean casserole. I've never had green bean casserole, so I don'[t know how my homemade version stands up to the original, but it was pretty tasty so I assume it was a success.

And of course, desserts.




Tiger Lily had the Best Thanksgiving Ever.

I'm so grateful, thankful, and appreciative of so many things. My Terri, my kitties, our friends and family, our neighbors (one of my neighbors just came by and actually asked to borrow a cup of sugar!), our apartment, living in Alameda... the list goes on.

Happy Holidays, everyone.

No comments: