Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Thank You, Thank You

Good news! I'm so thankful. Tiger Lily's test results came back, and she does NOT have the bad kitty disease that I was so afraid of. In fact, all her blood test numbers came back looking very good. She still might need an x-ray if she doesn't get better, but she seems to be doing a little bit better tonight. She's sleeping right now, but she ate a little bit more and I think her fever is down a little bit.

So. Thank you all for prayers and good wishes, I am unbelievably grateful and thankful that my kitty is going to be okay. I was just sure it was bad news, Terri and I were so scared and sad. She still needs some nursing back to health, but we are very determined kitty mommies and she WILL get better.

Thank you, Universe, I feel like I can breathe again. We're all so grateful.

1 comment:

D'Arcy said...

Glad to hear Tiger Lily's going to be okay. I sent a little prayer or two her way. You're such a good kitty mommy!