Thursday, August 17, 2006

A Few Quick Hurrahs

Tired... sleepy... but I want to post a few hurrahs about a good couple of days.

1. I met the most wonderful people, who want me to take care of their little dog for two weeks in September. I loved them, loved the dog, loved the house. What a wonderful alignment. And, a perfect opportunity to put out a Personal Chef feeler... they hinted that they may be looking for one! Do I know anything about being a personal chef? No. Do I have any idea what I might be getting into? Nope! But I like the idea just the same.

2. 3 more orders on necklaces! And a website in development. And a terrific meeting with the small-business counselor today. I'm filling out the forms for my very own little business, tonight. I'm so excited. I am so in love with this idea. What a treasure! What a project! My own little business to do ONLY as I see fit. I love it.

3. And a big Thank You to the Universe for great opportunities, invaluable support from all angles, for the wonderful myriad women in my life, for my Terri most of all, for rays of sun that are fighting to brighten our life, for good doctors at Kaiser, for flexible work atmospheres, and for reminding me that it does, FINALLY, start to get better. I am deeply grateful.

No comments: