Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Holiday

It's the last day of my much-needed 4-day weekend. I'm glad that means I only have a 3-day work week. I'm still totally tired and could probably do with another few days off. But, that's okay. It's been nice to be at home and get things settled.

Today's tasks:
  • Wash the floors
  • Hang a couple pictures
  • Put away last straggling where-do-these-go piles
  • Perhaps organize art stuff
  • Start a painting
  • Go for a walk
  • Rest and read
  • Make something good/healthy for dinner

I think I've done pretty good this weekend at not over-doing it. I tend to want to jump in and blow myself out of the water with chore-completion and creative accomplishment. I read two books and did a lot of resting... I think that's accomplishment enough.

Maybe I should add "Bake Cake" to the list. That would round out a perfect weekend.

No comments: