Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Dear Universe

Hi there, Universe.

Well, you've been at it again, performing miracles in my life, showing me good stuff and making things happen. I've been so pleasantly surprised by the good things happening. So, thanks. I really, really appreciate it. I'm feeling really encouraged.

But I need to make a request. You know all about Terri's disc stuff, the defense this coming week, the long drive, and all that. You also know about the call from her doctor tonight and her appointment tomorrow. So, I'm asking: please show us a way through all this. Some guidance would be great.

And while you're at it, maybe we could wrap up this crescendo of stress and stuff? I think we got it, now. No More Stress. Stress Bad. Check!

Thanks. And keep the good stuff coming.

No comments: