1. A cup of tea is fast becoming my beverage of choice. So many options, so lovely and comforting and easy and delightful.
2. Snuggly kitties, soft chairs, and tons of books make a place feel like home.
3. Everything has its beauty, except those things resulting from a heart full of hate. Bigotry and hatred have no place in my life or my home.
4. The taste of strawberries makes me think of rich vanilla ice cream and perfect summer nights.
5. Art makes me intensely happy and/or thoughtful.
6. LOL I just noticed I forgot (unfortunately, the things I've been forgetting lately don't make me laugh out loud. Mostly I slap my forehead and sigh deeply and trudge back home again to retrieve them)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a nice walk with a friend, and then snuggling with Terri and kitties. Tomorrow my plans include lots of resting and a little working, and Sunday, I want to read, perhaps finish my painting, and make a good menu for the week. Monday I am getting my hair cut and hopefully relaxing the rest of the day!