Behold, my late-night brilliance:
* I forgot to plug my cell phone in.
* I'd better get moving if I want to get a few of these goals marked off by age 40. Wait, 40? (breathe, Daphne, that's five years from now)
* Life is supposed to be enjoyed, even and especially the little things. No, really!
* I might want to try The Artists Way again.
* I think I might be able to accomplish all my before-age-40 goals. Wait, is that optimism?
* There's no point in drooling over perfect, affordable townhouses on the outskirts of Oakland which have no yard, because one of the reasons we want to buy is for a yard.
* I need warm work shoes.
* I forgot, yet again, to transfer my handwritten notes into a workable document.
* If I stick to a not-too-demanding schedule, I could even get those goals done BEFORE 40. Huh? Who IS that in my head?
Amazing what two hours of solid creative work, dinner (prepared by Terri and not me!), and a few days of rest will do for you. Well, apparently not much for my memory. But besides that.