Saturday, June 13, 2009

Grumpy Froggie Speaks

Cute Mr. Grumpy Froggie.
Grumpy Froggie speaks:

"Grrrrump. Grrrump. Grrrrrump"

Isn't he cute?

Nice things that happened this week (to counteract Mr. Grumpy up there):

* Got some kudos for handling a Mr. Grumpy situation well (I was not Mr. Grumpy, for once)
* I enjoyed my big project on Friday. Until my computer starting crashing over and over.
* Two great books.
* A healthy baby boy for my good friend! Yay, new little Colin!

And you know what that new baby means? I get to cook. Everyone knows that families with new babies need lots of food. I'm thinking some kind of amazing lasagna, a pasta salad and some baked goods. Woohoo!

1 comment:

Nicola said...

And lucky for us...we loved the lasagna and brownies! Thank you...you are such a dear, sweet friend and Auntie.