Teabird does these each Friday and it's always interesting. And you know how much I love lists! And, I love AdLibs, so this is sort of the grownup version. Complete with a grownup's non-obligation to blog on the correct days.
1. Please don't tell Tiger Lily that she's fat. She's fluffy. And... round. But not fat.
2. Can you read until 3 am in the morning? I can, easy. And do more often than I should.
3. The color red makes me want to cook! All my kitchen goodies are bright, shiny red. I love it.
4. I have a craving for chocolate cake. Thick, dark, gooey yummy chocolatey... wait, what week is it?
5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it at around 6 pm every night and make the evenings last a really long time. I love my new house, my partner, my kitties, my books, my art... I want be with them all the time.
6. Eyes are the first to go. Oh wait.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to books and movies, tomorrow my plans include painting and Sunday, I want to uh, paint! (I guess that's why you're supposed to do this on Friday) Oh well. First time for everything.