Friday, August 22, 2008

A Few New Things

Just a few businessy updates to my blog to be aware of:

  • I figured out how to add a search box to this blog. Now, if you want to find a book I reviewed or a food post or whatever (and can't find it through the tags, since I only started tagging things a year or so ago), you can do a quick search through Google and get results for this site only. I'm always afraid to tag things too many times because I'll end up with a huge list of tags so I try to limit them to a few subjects, but... anyway. Hopefully the search will make it easier for when you need that coleslaw recipe. There might be ads on the search results page but I don't make any money off them, so just ignore them!
  • I also rearranged a few things since I now have three columns (more messing around with Blogger). So if you can't find that link you were looking for... try the other side!

Actually, I guess that's it. I love messing around with Blogger.

1 comment:

Ana S. said...

I love messing around with blogger too. And I worry about my list of labels becoming huge as well. I turned it into a cloud instead of a list, which solved things for a while, but now it's back to being oversized. I think there are ways to turn it into a drop down menu, so I'll have to look into that at some point.