Sunday, June 15, 2008

Even More Nuthin'

This is what I did today:
  • Slept in until 9:30
  • Made coffee and read the paper on the couch
  • Read more of the paper in bed with Terri and kitties
  • Moved to the couch and read magazines
  • Wandered over to the bookstore at around 5:30 pm
  • Came home and started dinner (falafel)

Notice the lack of shower or, um, anything else. I feel kinda guilty about a day like today except I think I needed to have a couple days like this last weekend, when instead I worked like a maniac.
And now we have the evening before us, full of crunchy falafel, TiVo'd movies and some more reading. And an early bedtime. I wanted to take another run because I'm enjoying them so much but my legs need a day of rest and I think I could use some more loafing around.

So here I go. Loaf, loaf.

2 comments:

Hopie said...

mmmm...falafel. I just had some of that today. do you have a mix you like or do you make them from scratch?

Daphne said...

I usually use a mix, but I would love to make from scratch. I have never done that, however. The mix is from the natural foods store and is pretty good but I'm sure homemade would be better!