Sunday, January 13, 2008

Because we all know how much I love lists..

(I never tag people, so feel free to copy and fill out on your own blog! Just let me know if you do so I can come see your answers!)

1. What is your favorite thing/area to clean?
For some reason I like cleaning the bedroom, and the bathroom. Very satisfying. Now it's a totally different question about how often I do those things. However, I am always cleaning the kitchen, and I really don't like cleaning the kitchen. Go figure.
2. What color do you like most?
Any shade of green. I also like deep blue-reds.
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Hmm. I'd love to do an Italy-Turkey-Greece-Egypt trip.
4. Which part of you do you hate the most?
I'm not going to damn any part of my body any more. However, I don't like that part of my brain that peppers me with criticism (hence this effort to not self-criticize).
5. Where will you be in 10 years?
Who knows? I'd like to be in a cozy house with Terri and a Little, or at least lots of pets. Some kind of interesting job, with people that I enjoy. Lots of creativity and love.
6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Hope. Nothing happens without hope. I've felt hopelessness, and it's the worst feeling ever.
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Buy a house, go to school full-time, have a baby. (maybe not all at the same time)
8. What’s your wish for the year ahead?
Health and peaceful joy. And to kick ass at school and at work!
9. How did you celebrate the New Year?
Easy dinner, a book, and some movie that I don't remember. Then I fell asleep by 10. Then Terri woke me up at 11:55 and we watched the ball drop on TV and listened to the neighborhood cheer, and had sips of sparkling juice. Perfect.
10. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
Hmm. I guess I wish I'd gone to U of O instead of OSU. I may have actually had fun in college if I'd done that.
11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Thoughtless bigots who talk too much.
12. What is your ambition?
To create a peaceful life full of creativity and love. And to buy a house, dammit.
13. If you had one wish what would you wish for?
Health for Terri. No question.
14. Name one of your body part your (significant other) tells you s/he adores:
Hey, that's private! Just kidding. She likes the way my hair curls in the back. Among other things (I hope).
15. What is the best gift you can give someone this year?
I can show up, be present, do the best I can in any situation.
16. List two of your Top Ten New Year’s Resolutions.
How many are we supposed to have? Geez. I guess mine would be to spread love, and stay healthy.
17. What do you need to do this year in order for you to be happier in life?
Quit worrying.
18. What are the Top 2 things that you are most thankful for the year 2007 that made you even more happier for 2008?
What? That's confusing. I'm skipping this question.
19. What was the best lesson you learned in 2007 (be specific)?
I must, absolutely must, take care of myself in body, mind, and soul. It's imperative. No more coasting.
20. In this very moment, are you doing what you thought you’d be doing at this stage in your life?
Probably not, but I've never been very into planning things out too well, so maybe I am right where I'm supposed to be. It sort of feels like I'm right where I'm supposed to be. I never had any idea of what I wanted to do when I grew up, so anywhere is as good as anywhere else, as long as I feel okay about it. I'm definitely okay with where I am. Circumstances could be better (can't they always?) but I'm in love with my partner, have a cozy home, three adorable cats, my health, a good job, career ideas, creativity, and great friends. Really, that's a pretty good haul at this point.

No comments: