Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Another List

I'm just going to call it a 'list', not a meme. What the hell is a meme, anyway? Whatever. Here's a LIST. I'm going to try and post every day (let's give it a try!).

Have you ever:
1. Taken a picture completely naked? Yes... in the forest in a patch of sun. It didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped.

2. Danced in front of a mirror naked? Uh, no. Are these all going to be nekkid questions? 'Cause my mom is reading this...

3. Told a lie? No, never! :)

4. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? Of course. Heartbreaking.

5. Been arrested? I'm not that bad, that adventurous, or that protest-y.

6. Seen someone die? I don't think so. But animals, yes.

7. Kissed a picture? Probably, but nothing I remember.

8. Slept in until 5pm? Yep. Let's hear it for jet lag!

9. Had sex at work (on the clock)? Ugh, never.

10. Fallen asleep at work/school? Hmm. I've come close but I don't think I've ever been out.

11. Held a snake? Yep. It's a great experience. So cool!

12. Ran a red light? Yes, but never really on purpose. I always feel terrible when it happens.

13. Been suspended from school? Oh my god, no. I'd die of humiliation.

14. Pole danced? No way, although those stripper fitness classes look fun.

15. Been fired from a job? Thankfully, no.

16. Sang karaoke? Not often. It's never really a good thing.

17. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Um, like eat a half a batch of brownies?

18. Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Ouch. Yes.

19. Laughed until you peed? Hmm. Probably. Not much.

20. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? I distinctly remember trying to do this one some of the few times it snowed at home.

21. Kissed in the rain? I grew up in Oregon!

22. Had sex in the rain? Brr. No way.

23. Sang in the shower? No... I've tried it but the echo always freaks me out so I never do. I do sing in the car, though.

24. Gave your private parts a nickname? Geez, is this the Embarrassing Question list? Um, sadly, I have to say yes. Dang, I hate honesty.

25. Ever gone to school/work without underwear? Yes. But thank god for thongs, I tell ya.

26. Sat on a roof top? I know I have, but I can't remember when.

27. Played chicken? Oh god no! I'm the chicken!

28. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Nope. That would make me, um, real mad.

29. Broken a bone? My nose. Oh, and my wrist got cracked.

30. Flashed someone? Sure. But only to people I know.

31. Mooned someone? Nope. It's funny when other people do it. But not me.

32. Shaved your head? No, but I always sort of wanted to, just to see how it was.

33. Slept naked? Every night!

34. Blacked out from drinking? No... except there was that one bus ride in Finland that we can't remember, but I clearly remember everything before and everything after, and nobody else remembers the bus ride, so we're all pretty sure it was a time-space continuum thing.

35. Played a prank on someone? I'm not very good at pranks. Leave those up to Terri.

36. Had a gym membership? Yes... I want to be a good gym member but I have such a hard time getting to the gym!

37. Felt like killing someone? Hm. I don't think so. I think I sort of half-wished a few people would die, but I can't even get behind the death penalty for the worst criminals, so I don't think I could imagine killing someone.

38. Cried over someone you were in love with? That is a real dumb question. Yes.

39. Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? Not as a pet, really, but I had some a long time ago. They're funny things.

40. Been in a band? Not really. I guess choir doesn't count?

41. Shot a gun? Yes, a shotgun. Kind of fun.

42. Shot a bow and arrow? Yes, but not very well.

43. Played strip poker? Nope. I can't even play regular poker.

44. Donated Blood? Yes, but it was kind of a bad experience and I can't seem to do it again.

45. Ever jump out of an airplane? No, but it sort of sounds like fun. But only if I have a crazy spell.

46. Been to more than 10 countries? Let's see... USA, Canada, Finland, Sweden, Russia, Italy... well, I'm over halfway there!

No comments: