Saturday, August 12, 2006

10 Things I'm Happy About Today

  1. I figured out how to get my wireless and new laptop from work sync'd, so I am now happily typing away while sitting at the table.
  2. Terri is having a nice relaxing day, which makes me happy because she is HEALING
  3. I learned new knife skills today in class with Shea. Did you know that there is a fancy way to slice a pepper so it comes out all perfect and straight? I didn't. This makes me happy. I also got a Chopper/Scraper/Scooper/Dough Cutter. This also makes me really happy.
  4. I have the Best Chocolate Fudge Loaf Cake Ever in the oven right now, because...
  5. Julie is coming over tonight for dinner: Leek and Sun Dried Tomato Risotto, and The Cake.
  6. My house is clean. Yay!
  7. All the laundry is done. Yay!
  8. We have new, beautiful bedding. Soft cream-colored sheets, plus a ruby-red super-soft fuzzy coverlet for on top. Looks beautiful with the red roses we have in the bedroom right now.
  9. I am reading Jung's Memories, Dreams, Reflections, which makes me feel very smart and intellectual. Which is a bonus beside-the-point, which is that it is a fascinating read.
  10. I'm in love; I have a happy, safe home; I have beautiful, loving kitties; I have a bright, creative future; and I am aware of all this. That's something to be grateful for.

No comments: