Sunday, June 25, 2006

Caught With Her Hand...er...Paw in the Cookie Jar

...Make that, cat food bag. Cleo is a naughty kitty. She dragged out Katie's cat food bag from under the dresser and proceeded to claw her way in, and was scooping out cat food when we found her, red-pawed. Obviously, she's feeling the new diet. Poor kitty. But she's so darned cute.

We had a nice evening. Today we went swimming! Terri was feeling well enough to try some exercise. So we went to the gym. She swam, I dipped my toes in the water and did some water weights. Didn't feel like swimming. It was good to get out, though. Tonight we had artichokes and roasted red peppers for dinner, then we went over to the dog park to watch doggies. Quite fun. Got some frozen yogurt and watched sea birds trying for their evening meal over the bay, down at Crab Cove. It was very peaceful.

We've got to do a little work in Terri's office before bed. But I'm happy with the day. I gave myself permission to stop on the beading. Today I only made one pair of earrings and a necklace. I still have the other beading projects just ready and waiting whenever I feel like it. But I have a whole new jewelry wardrobe right now!

It still feels like we are in transition, but I think we're getting into the good part of the transition. No matter what, there's work to do. But I feel like the energy has shifted to 'getting better' from 'really, really bad.' I'll take it.

Katie has wandered into the office. She is a little ballerina kitty, with her toes out. It's been really great to watch her being out and about more, she wanders around a lot more than she did at the old place. I think the kitties like it here.

No comments: