Sunday, August 20, 2006

Pinball!!

We took a little walk down Webster Street last night. On the way back, I remembered the Pinball place, somewhere right around here. We found it! 2 or 3 blocks from our house, around the corner from Tillie's Diner, is the Pinball place of your (my) dreams. $10 buys you 6 hours of freeplay pinball on 20 machines. We are SO going. They're open Friday and Saturday nights. What a fun, funky little dive of a place. And who can resist all-you-can-play pinball? Not me.

It's Sunday morning, the cats are very insistently reminding me that it's time for breakfast. I've got shopping lists to make, creative projects to work on, walks to take. But first can I mention how adorable Katie is? I'm in bed on the laptop, and she is curled up as tight as she can get right next to me, her front paws draped over my wrist as I type. Purring very loudly. What a total cutie-pie. She's also looking at me with big pleading eyes, reminding me that it is definitely time to eat!

With that, I'm off to fulfill kitty-mommy duties!

No comments: