Friday, November 06, 2009

It Runs In The Family

Mom and I went thrifting today. Um, wow. So we went to Salvation Army, which was having a 50% off sale. Here is Mom's haul (please note everything is in great shape/quality):

1 set of mismatched but coordinating king size sheets
1 tablecloth
1 king size comforter
4 cardigans
6 pullover sweater/tops
1 Pendleton wool sweater vest
1 pair jeans
1 decorative plate

Grand total: $38.

Hello!!

I got one tablecloth and a Christmas tree skirt, grand total $7.

We had fun.

4 comments:

Lara Starr said...

Goddesses of Thrift, I bow before you!

Drake HS is having a HUGE rummage sale tomorrow - wish me luck!

AKM said...

I LOVE thrift store shopping! We have a great Goodwill here in the town where I work...great name-brands in great condition. You just can't beat it!

Ana S. said...

yay for thrift stores!

Anonymous said...

what a haul. even if she had gotten half of that stuff for that price it would be impressive.